Last Updated: June 15, 2022
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
Campus to Coast Realty, LLC
2727 NW 43rd St
Gainesville, FL 32606
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- submit a contact request
We may hold onto your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
- However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 2 months.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
CleanTalk (Spam Filtering)
Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
IDX Broker (IDX Integration & Hosting)
The information we collect from these forms consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, reporting and accounting purposes) for 180 days.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s device.
- CleanTalk (see description above) uses 1st party session cookies on our website to determine whether or not you are a human visitor.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Google Calendar, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please call us at 352-554-6178 or email us at email@example.com with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.